18 July, 2006

Why I Read Doug Wilson

Quoted from his blog post of 7/15.

"I take this particular point (that there are covenant members who were unregenerate from the beginning), make a small pile of it in my front yard, and borrow a cricket bat from one of my British friends, and I wale on it. Then when the cricket bat breaks, I go to the shed and got the snow shovel out, and pound that point a little more."

(Lest there be any confusion, the word "read" in the title of this post is present-tense. It's not like I've given up reading things by Doug Wilson because of this quote or anything. This quote is just another reason why I *continue* to read things by Doug Wilson.)

1 Comments:

Blogger tatterjil said...

Doug Wilson is one of my teachers at college. [/bragging]

His stuff is amazing.

23 October, 2006 20:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter stats